I saw the finale and it was great!
It was pretty great butttt….I do have a few gripes.
I have a lot more to say on things but those are just what stuck out to me, it was really good! Book 3 just knocked one right out of the park for me!
me when i’m not ok but I don’t want people to worry about me
Some Blue/Emerald platonic friendship headcanons I have!
- They both built machine stuff together/share invention ideas.
- Blue’s always coming up with things Emerald should do to make himself have more presence/look taller.
- She’s braided his hair before (don’t ask how she managed to have him let her to that to him, she’s not even totally sure herself).
- Ever since the whole Jirachi shebang Emerald’s had an interest in the stars. Blue finds zodiac signs amusing so they both talk about their sign, Gemini, together.
- Emerald is Blue’s favourite Hoenn junior for all the reasons above and because he doesn’t think he’s more fashionable than she is, unlike a certain baggy hat wearing individual.
the fact is Jun is the only POC winner in BBUS (and BBCan) history, and she’s ignored as a winner for the most part because 1) she dragged dan so many times that I’m surprised he can still walk, and his mayo army hates her for it 2) she dragged julie for not acknowledging the white washing of CBS even though she has the voice and influence to speak about it 3) most people haven’t even seen her season….
the sailor moon franchise has grossed 1.5 billion in sales…you’d think theyd have some coins left to fix this mess
Here’s a trick - once you have the going-everywhere doodly sketchy layer down, create a new layer and then RESIZE THE IMAGE to 400%.
Pick a nice big brush with hard edges, large enough to vary the weight of your strokes a bit, zoom in to a comfortable level and ink that shit. Goal is to find the golden middle path of all those sketch lines in a single stroke.
Once you’re done, resize the image back to 25% aka original size. Tada! Any shaky lines will be smoothed out in the process and you’ll have a crisp linework to die for. Remember practice makes perfect! :D